TouchBistro is the perfect POS system for pizza shops, with key features as below, offering several tiers of pricing ranging from $69 per month for a single location to $300 per month for large chains.
This popular POS system allows you to track almost every aspect of your restaurant efficiently. You can use it for scheduling and automatic inventory tracking. It can even be used to track delivery routes. It also contains several customer relations options that can be used to retain existing customers and attract new ones.
- TouchBistro Reservations – The complete reservation and guest management platform to help you tailor every guest experience while seamlessly managing operations with ease.
- Staff Management– Control staff with clock in and clock out access, allocate duties and keep track of overtime and salaries.
- Menu Management – Customize anything, from the way you view the menu, to adding modifiers, images, setting scheduled menus and more. Plus, with the ability to create and edit your menu on the cloud portal, you can stay on top of your business from anywhere, at anytime.
- Kitchen Display System –Send orders to the kitchen wireless and manage orders effectively. Colored coded tickets assist with time management.
- Table Organization –Add and edit reservations and move tables around, adjust floor plan and payments.
- Order Taking –Quick combining or separating of bills. Mobile units give staff flexibility and wireless send to kitchen reduces errors.
- Online Ordering– TouchBistro’s Online Ordering integration lets you streamline the leading online ordering platforms directly into your POS.
- Loyalty – TouchBistro Loyalty is seamlessly integrated into your TouchBistro POS and designed to help you build relationships with your guests.
- Kiosk –Customers can order for themselves at the table for quick and efficient ordering.
- Manage Inventory-Ingredient level inventory tracking and cost report with low inventory warnings